- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,858 hits and counting
Category Archives: Brooklyn Brewery
Here are the final images taken in Brooklyn. As some of you may know I released a series of frames to be found in Dumbo during the Creators Project. There were several submissions that weekend. Submitted by Ginger Clarke Submitted … Continue reading
Continuing on with the series of frames that were released into Dumbo (Brooklyn). Submitted by Tina Submitted by Corey Submitted by Matt It is really interesting to see where frames end up and how people express their creativity by photographing … Continue reading
These photographs were taken the same weekend of the Creators Project. I decided to post the photographs that were taken in the exhibitions first. So, here are some of the images taken by those who found the frames in Brooklyn. … Continue reading
As some of you may know I released some frames at the Creators Project this Saturday in Brooklyn. I received several submissions and it seems that everyone who found frames really enjoyed the Found Art Project. Here are some of … Continue reading
I had several good responses from the frames being found around the Creators Project on Saturday. I will be posting more on Monday as well. But I wanted to end the evening with a couple more for you two view. … Continue reading