- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,856 hits and counting
Category Archives: Brunette Pin-Up
I guess our little lady was quite popular in Washington Square and made several new friends. I originally placed her in Noho near Dojo on West 4th and Mercer…. So, she was not far from Washington Square to start out … Continue reading
Becky was reading when she saw someone put down the frame. She said the person left and the frame sat there for a long time. I guess curiosity got the better of Becky! Thanks for sharing your story!
Mark was in Washington Square when he came across this frame! He was walking by on the way to meet a friend when he came across the frame he said.