- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,858 hits and counting
Category Archives: Found Art NYC Project
I received a submission from N Lopez. In his email, he told me that after he took a picture of the frame he found, he noticed that there was yellow 21 in the photo. He decided that he wanted to … Continue reading
Again, I have to apologize for not putting out frames this winter. I was worried that they would only last a day. But this Spring I am kicking the project into full gear! With that being said here are three … Continue reading
I started the Found Art NYC Project in 2011. It started by me finding a tiny piece of artwork that was framed. However, the artist did not have his/her information attached. I wished that there was something left by the … Continue reading
I found the weather during the late fall and winter to be too unpredictable for the project. So, I decided it would be best to wait until the Spring to release more frames into the city. On Monday, I decided … Continue reading
Every frame that has been released into the city has taken its own unique journey. The photographers have created a surreal travel log of the frames throughout NYC. Which frame’s travels have you enjoyed the most? **Note: To view each … Continue reading