- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,846 hits and counting
Category Archives: About
I started the Found Art NYC Project in 2011. It started by me finding a tiny piece of artwork that was framed. However, the artist did not have his/her information attached. I wished that there was something left by the … Continue reading
Every frame that has been released into the city has taken its own unique journey. The photographers have created a surreal travel log of the frames throughout NYC. Which frame’s travels have you enjoyed the most? **Note: To view each … Continue reading
That’s right the Found Art NYC Project has just received its first review! The SDCC Comic Con Blog published a review of the project. The review can be read on the SDCC Comic Con Blog: http://sdcc.co/pop-culture/a-brilliant-new-spin-on-art-found-art-nyc-project/ Special thanks to Chris … Continue reading
That you are able to follow the Found Art NYC Project. Simply click the follow button. Also if you click the title of the article it brings you to a page where you can Like the article, share it on … Continue reading
Today, I am heading over the Creators Project in Brooklyn. I can’t think of a better place to set two frames out to be found. The Creators Project is being held in Dumbo and should be a really interesting event. … Continue reading