- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,858 hits and counting
Category Archives: The Creators Project 2011
As some of you may know I released some frames at the Creators Project this Saturday in Brooklyn. I received several submissions and it seems that everyone who found frames really enjoyed the Found Art Project. Here are some of … Continue reading
I had several good responses from the frames being found around the Creators Project on Saturday. I will be posting more on Monday as well. But I wanted to end the evening with a couple more for you two view. … Continue reading
Lisa sent in via email two pictures that she took with her cell phone. She said she found the picture in the corner of the room and then looked up the site. After she left this exhibit she said she … Continue reading
The Creators Project in Brooklyn was something that was not only visually stunning, but breath-taking as well. As an artist I could not resist setting some frames loose from the Found Art NYC Project and see what would happen! Skip … Continue reading
I decided to take three of the frames down to the Creators Project in Brooklyn. Again, I got a good response and quite a few photographs were submitted to the site. The first image comes from Rico, the second from … Continue reading