- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,856 hits and counting
Tag Archives: art
I originally took this picture in Chinatown… It is one of my favorite photographs…. Currently the Elephant is making its journey through the city…. I received two submissions today….. The first came from Mercer Borris, and the second from Lismary. … Continue reading
Again, I have to apologize for not putting out frames this winter. I was worried that they would only last a day. But this Spring I am kicking the project into full gear! With that being said here are three … Continue reading
I found the weather during the late fall and winter to be too unpredictable for the project. So, I decided it would be best to wait until the Spring to release more frames into the city. On Monday, I decided … Continue reading
Here are the final images taken in Brooklyn. As some of you may know I released a series of frames to be found in Dumbo during the Creators Project. There were several submissions that weekend. Submitted by Ginger Clarke Submitted … Continue reading
Continuing on with the series of frames that were released into Dumbo (Brooklyn). Submitted by Tina Submitted by Corey Submitted by Matt It is really interesting to see where frames end up and how people express their creativity by photographing … Continue reading