- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,858 hits and counting
Tag Archives: Coca-Cola
No that is not King Kong, and that is not the Empire State Building…. That is Keet Davis in the frame (from my Coca-Cola spec ad series) and that is the Chrysler Building. I just didn’t want any tourist to … Continue reading
Daryl was kind enough to submit this photograph. The location to where he took this picture is a mystery to at least me. But if any viewer knows where this was taken please let us know.
I have know idea where this picture was taken. But Eddy D sent this photograph in. If anyone knows where this picture was taken please leave a comment. Thanks Eddy D for sending in your photograph!!!
As I stated this morning…. when I checked my email I saw several responses. So, I am slowly getting them up on the site. This way people can find their submissions easier. This photograph was taken by Mary. She … Continue reading
Coop sent in this picture that looks to be taken along a curb…. Thanks Coop for submitting!
There were so many photographs and responses that I will be posting several new images today. Additionally, people have sent me emails telling me they really love the project and hope to find a frame somewhere in the city. I … Continue reading