- A Magical Elephant from Chinatown wonders through NYC….
- Finding Art in the City…
- A frames journey through a big city…
- Turning New York City into a Virtual Gallery.
- The 21 Agenda…
- Found Art Kicking Spring 2012 into Full Swing!!!
- The Way The Project Works….
- RETURN OF THE FOUND ART PROJECT SPRING 2012
- Street Views of New York City…
- What frame’s journey have you enjoyed the most???
- Found Art NYC Project
- The Journey
- 1,858 hits and counting
Tag Archives: park
There are three more frames to be released in Wave 2! However, I wanted to share that few photos that were submitted, before I release the final frames into the city. Submitted by Taylor B Submitted by Peter Submitted by … Continue reading
The frames seem to be attracted to Washington Square Park… maybe this is because it is a great place to relax or nice place to meet friends! This photograph was sent in by two people! Elsie C and Annabelle! Thanks … Continue reading
I guess our little lady was quite popular in Washington Square and made several new friends. I originally placed her in Noho near Dojo on West 4th and Mercer…. So, she was not far from Washington Square to start out … Continue reading
Mark was in Washington Square when he came across this frame! He was walking by on the way to meet a friend when he came across the frame he said.